Nexxfield is actively seeking representation in the United States for it's entire product line. If you are ambitious and passionate about what you do and have experience in sales, particularly in the synthetic turf industry, please forward your resume to Kevin Reynolds
Traditional 3G artificial turf systems have a reputation for overheating and being uncomfortable on hot summer days. A number of studies show that the surface temperatures of infill synthetic turf systems can reach 93°C on days when the air temperatures is 37°C (Brakeman, 2004).
The NEXXFIELD research and development department investigated several ways to address this issue and developed the TPE NexxFILL™ in collaboration with several chemical companies.
NexxFILL™ is a thermoplastic elastomer with the characteristics of a conventional thermoplastic (such as polypropylene or polyethylene) and the performance properties of a conventional thermoset rubber.
NexxFILL's advantages include:
- Granules with specific particle shapes and sizes.
- Recyclable by heating to the melting point of the plastic cross-linking material.
- Contributes to turf system durability by eliminating infill compaction.
- Eliminates environmental risks and other risks jeopardizing the health of humans and animals.
- Guarantees material durability by protecting against oxidation, UV-radiation and low wear.
- Reduces the heat.
- Internal studies also indicate that NEXXFIELD NexxFILL™ infill can reduce fire propagation in comparison with traditional black SBR.